- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 to 9 hours (low) or 4 to 4 1/2 hours (high)
- Servings: 4 servings
- 2 15-ounce cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 12-ounce package frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 8 ounces cooked smoked turkey sausage or Polish sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Directions. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine beans, tomato juice, meatballs, sausage, carrot, celery, onion, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, and paprika.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours.