- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 10-ounce package frozen baby lima beans or 2 cups loose-pack frozen baby lima beans
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cod or other whitefish fillets
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
Directions1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, garlic, cream of celery soup, corn, lima beans, broth, white wine, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Place fish on the mixture in the cooker. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Cover and cook for 1 hour more.
4. Add undrained tomatoes and nonfat dry milk powder to cooker, stirring gently to break up the fish.