- Servings: 16
- 6 cups Honey Nut Chex cereal
- 1 cup cinnamon-raisin bagel chips, broken into bite-size pieces
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 package cream cheese (3 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
DirectionsIn large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and bagel chips; set aside.
In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on high 30 seconds or until melted. Add brown sugar, cream cheese and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly smooth.
Microwave uncovered on high 5 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in raisins. Microwave 1 minute longer. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in a tightly covered container.