- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 7
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) mandarins oranges, drained
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
DirectionsDrain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, mandarins oranges, banana, kiwi fruit, and strawberries in bowl.
Stir together reserved juice, lime peel, lime juice and honey. Pour over salad; toss to coat.