- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 6 oz. dried fettuccine
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups purchased light or regular Alfredo sauce
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) cut green beans, drained
- 6 oz. (about 1 1/4 cup) cooked chicken strips
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil or sage leaves (optional)
DirectionsCook pasta according to package directions, drain, return to saucepan.
Meanwhile, heat sauce, green beans, and chicken in medium saucepan; stir occasionally. Toss well with hot pasta.
Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with basil or sage, if desired.