- 1 1/4 cups cold whole milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling (3.4-ounce) mix
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 pre-made cupcakes baked from a cake mix
- 1 container of premade chocolate frosting
DirectionsCombine milk, instant pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat mixture with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until it thickens. Place mixture in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a medium-size plain tip. Fill cupcakes with vanilla pudding filling by inserting tip into top of cupcake and squeezing a couple of tablespoons of filling into each cupcake.