- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-9 hours
- Servings: 6-8
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2-3 pounds ground beef or buffalo, cooked and drained
- 2 14-ounce cans of red, black, or white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
DirectionsAdd all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.