- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups Minute white rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup lite teriyaki sauce
Directions1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add broccoli and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
2. Add water. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Stir in water chestnuts and rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in teriyaki sauce.