- Servings: 4 dozen
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 375-degrees. In a large bowl, mix sugar, butter, and egg. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt (dough will be stiff.) Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by the rounded tablespoon about 2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft.) Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.