- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 12 oz. ground beef
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel sweet gold and white corn, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup dried elbow macaroni
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
DirectionsCook beef in large skillet until brown; drain. Stir in corn, undrained tomatoes, beans, chilies, uncooked macaroni, chili powder, and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 12 to 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, if desired. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.