- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz.) cream style golden sweet corn
- 6 oz. (about 1 cup) cubed cooked ham or smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) whole new potatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel golden sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded smoked cheddar, Swiss, or Gouda cheese
- Green onion slivers (optional)
DirectionsStir milk into cream corn in large saucepan. Add ham or sausage, potatoes, and whole kernel corn.
Heat through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Garnish with onion slivers, if desired.