- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 5 lbs potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 lb cooked bacon, crumbled (can use more)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (Hellman's is best for this)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (or to taste)
DirectionsGrease a medium size casserole dish.
Set oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix mayo, sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, onions, salt and black pepper.
Add in the cooked cubed potatoes, cubed cheese and bacon; mix lightly.
Pour into prepared casserole dish, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbley.