- Servings: 4 servings, 8 burritos
- 1 lb. ground beef, pork, chicken, or turkey
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 8 soft wheat or flour tortillas (8-10 inches in diameter)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced avocados
- Sour cream
DirectionsIn a large skillet cook meat, breaking with a fork, until all pink is gone. Pour off drippings. Stir in chili powder, salsa, beans, and salt to taste.
Microwave tortillas according to package directions. Spoon meat mixture into center of tortillas.
Top with cheese and desired condiments. Roll into burrito form.