- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 pound firm-ripe Roma tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsIn a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring 2 to 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (3 to 4 minutes).
Add pasta to boiling water. Cook, uncovered, stirring often, until barely tender to bite (3 to 5 minutes). Or cook pasta according to package directions.
Add tomatoes to pan with onion mixture and stir just until warm (about 2 minutes). Stir in basil and parsley, heating just until basil is wilted (about 30 seconds).
Drain pasta well and pour into a wide, shallow bowl. Season tomato mixture with salt and pepper to taste; spoon over pasta, then sprinkle with cheese.