- Servings: 40
- 12 oz. regular or hot bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 18 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb. zucchini (about 2 large), shredded
- 1 cup shredded Italian four-cheese blend
DirectionsPreheat oven to 325 degrees.
Saute sausage and onion in a medium skillet until all pink is gone; drain fat. Whist eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Stir in Parmesan cheese, cracker crumbs, basil, oregano, pepper, garlic, sausage, and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 7 x 11-inch (2 qt.) baking dish, spreading the top smooth. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle the top with Italian four-cheese blend and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
(Squares may be refrigerated overnight or frozen. Reheat at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.)