- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 5 servings
- Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers or mild green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 hamburger buns or onion Kaiser rolls, split, warmed on grill
DirectionsSpray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
Combine turkey, green onions, jalapeno peppers, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Shape into 5 patties, 1/2-inch thick.
Grill patties 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Place patties in buns.