- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 1 servings
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of potato soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package (7.5 oz) refrigerated biscuits
DirectionsStir soups, milk, poultry seasoning, black pepper, vegetables, and chicken in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir chicken mixture. Top with biscuits.
Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
*Note: you can substitute condensed cream of celery soup for cream of broccoli.