- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1/2 lb. Shrimp thawed (approx 10-12 shrimp)
- 2 Rosemary Skewers, 6 inch long
- 1-2 tablespoon Garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper and Italian Seasoning
- 6-8 pieces of Ciabatta, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 5-6 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
DirectionsPreheat a medium grill. Strip leaves from Rosemary sprigs, leaving the end leaves on. Line up the shrimp in a row of 5-6 and skewer on to the sprig. Repeat with remaining shrimp. Dress with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic and seasoning.
Grill shrimp over medium flame for 2-3 minutes per side or until completely cooked. Toast bread on the grill and then place onto a large platter. Place cooked shrimp over the toasted bread, and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Enjoy!