- Servings: 4
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tbs cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (optional)
- 4-6 large cloves roasted garlic
- 1/8 tsp vegetarian bullion or 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh or dry chives for garnish
- 3 tbs unsalted butter (optional)
DirectionsClean and cut cauliflower into small pieces and steam.
In a bowl with an immersion blender, or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, bullion, and pepper until smooth.
Garnish with chives, and serve hot with pats of butter.