- 1 16oz can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives (optional) OR 1/3 cup diced tomatoes (optional)
- Tortilla chips for serving
Mix beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread into bottom of 9" pie plate. Layer all remaining ingredients in order (except chips) over bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Report this Recipe
Fill out the following form, with as much detail as possible, describing the issues with this recipe.