- Servings: 16
- 1 pkg. (18 1/4 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3 1/ oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Vanilla Butter Glaze:
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
DirectionsBeat all ingredients, except chips, in large bowl with mixer on low just to moisten. Beat on medium 2 minutes.
Stir in chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
Bake at 350-degrees 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. Drizzle with vanilla butter glaze.
Mix all ingredients until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes or until thickened.