- Servings: 4 dozen squares
- 2 cups (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11 oz) butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
DirectionsLine 13x9-inch baking pan with foil.
Microwave semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels, and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium high (70%) power for 2 minutes. Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.