- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 box tri-color rotini
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, cut julienne style
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp. parsley, finely chopped
DirectionsBring large pot of water to a boil.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute onions for 2 minutes.
Add peppers and saute an additional 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
Toss pasta with peppers and onions, and pasta water.
Fold in cheese and top with parsley.