- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 medium red and green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup salsa, thick and chunky
- 2 cups Minute white rice, uncooked
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and peppers; cover. Cook 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170-degrees F) and peppers are tender, turning chicken after 4 minutes and stirring peppers occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
2. Add water and salsa to skillet; stil until well blended. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice and corn. Top with chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until rice is tender.