- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 package (30 oz.) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350-degrees. Coat 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
In a medium bowl mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.