- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 18
- 4 cups corn Chex or rice Chex
- 5 cups popped fat-free microwave popcorn
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
DirectionsIn a large microwavable bowl mix cereal, popcorn, and peanuts. Drizzle with oil and toss evenly until coated.
In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes stirring after each minute until crisp. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.