- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 lb Cream Style cottage cheese
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs cream cheese
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup melted margarine
- 1 pint sour cream
- 9" Spring Form Pan, greased and dusted with graham crackers crumbs.
DirectionsPut cream cheese and cottage cheese in large mixing bowl and beat on high sped until blended creamy, blend in sugar and egg on high speed.
Reduce to low speed and add cornstarch, Lemon juice and vanilla.
Add margarine and Sour Cream, blend on low speed.
Pour into pan. Bake at 325º for 1hr 10 min., until firm around edges.