- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- 2 15 oz. containers ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, hand shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh curly parsley
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 15 oz. jars tomato sauce (or homemade sauce)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta, drain, and cool.
Brown meat, drain, add tomato sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
Mix ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, and basil.
Spread 1/4 of meat sauce on bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan. Cover with 4 lasagna noodles. Spread 1/3 of ricotta mixture, 1/4 of sauce, 1/3 mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
Bake 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.