- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup halved red pepper strips
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups hot cooked penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp. toasted Italian pine nuts
DirectionsCook chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is done.
Stir in spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until wilted.
Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
Add pasta; top with nuts.