- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 package (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for turkey
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Add 1 2/3 cups hot water to stuffing mix, stir just until moistened. Set aside.
2. Mix turkey and broccoli in 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine soup, milk, and cheese; pour over turkey mixture. Top with prepared stuffing.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.