- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1 can (10 oz.) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
DirectionsCook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
Stir in water. Bring to a boil. Add pasta, stir. Cover, simmer on medium low 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, stir. Cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.