- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 lb. uncooked deveined peeled small shrimp
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded radishes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
DirectionsHeat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 min. Stir in shrimp; cook 3 to 4 min. or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min.
Spoon onto tortillas; top with remaining ingredients.