- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cans (5 oz. each) chunk light tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 8 RitzCrackers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF.
Combine first 5 ingredients in 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover.
Bake 20 min. Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs and butter.
Stir casserole; top with crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until topping is golden brown.