- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 3/4 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 4 small salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Savory Lemon & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Athenos Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
DirectionsCook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, cook salmon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until done. Transfer salmon to plate; cover to keep warm.
Add peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. Add cooking creme and spinach; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through.
Drain pasta. Add to spinach mixture with broth; stir. Top with salmon and cheese; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 3 min.