- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Reduced Fat Savory Garlic Cooking Creme, divided
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, well drained, flaked
- 20 Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers, finely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped green onions and red peppers
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cocktail sauce
DirectionsMix 2/3 cup cooking creme and zest in medium bowl. Add crabmeat, cracker crumbs, onions and peppers; mix lightly. Shape into 12 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Refrigerate 30 min.
Cook crab patties in batches in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 6 min. or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning after 3 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining cooking creme, celery and cocktail sauce.
Serve crab cakes with sauce.