- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips, halved
- 3/4 lb. frozen cooked cleaned medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
DirectionsCook and stir peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender. Add shrimp, garlic and lemon juice; cook and stir 2 min.
Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min or until heated through.
Serve over rice. Sprinkle with parsley.