- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/2 lb. smoked turkey sausage, thinly sliced
DirectionsHeat oven to 375°F.
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup Cheddar in 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with sausage. Cover.
Bake 30 min.; top with remaining Cheddar. Bake, uncovered, 20 min. or until heated through. Let stand 5 min. before serving.