- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 each Jonathan and Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 onion, slivered
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tub (10 oz. ) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 2 Tbsp. Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsCook and stir apples, onions and garlic in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Add chops to skillet; cook 4 min. on each side or until done (160ºF). Stir in all remaining ingredients except apple mixture; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
Serve chops with apple mixture.