- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF.
Cook shells as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown beef with onions in large skillet; drain. Remove from heat. Stir in 3/4 cup cooking creme, ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
Drain shells; stuff with meat mixture. Spread 1 cup sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with shells and remaining sauce. Cover.
Bake 25 min. Mix remaining cooking creme and milk; drizzle over shells. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.