- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup each chopped onions and green peppers
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
DirectionsHeat oven to 350°F.
Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min.