- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsCook meat and onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until meat is done. Remove from skillet; drain. Cover to keep warm. Add butter to skillet; cook until melted. Add mushrooms and pepper; cook 5 to 6 min. or until mushrooms are tender.
Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in broth. Cook 5 min. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.
Serve over noodles; sprinkle with parsley.