- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, finely chopped, divided
- 2 tsp. oil, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
DirectionsMix meat, stuffing mix, water and 1/3 cup onions until well blended. Shape into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Heat 1 tsp. oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add patties; cook 2 to 3 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add remaining oil, onions and mushrooms to skillet; cook 3 to 5 min. or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Add broth to skillet. Bring to simmer. Add meat patties; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 13 to 15 min. or until done (160ºF), turning occasionally. Transfer burgers to serving plate, reserving drippings in pan; cover burgers to keep warm.
Add cooking creme to drippings in skillet; cook and stir on low heat 2 min. or until sauce is well blended. Spoon over burgers.