- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsHeat oven to 375ºF.
Mix first 5 ingredients; shape into 16 meatballs, each about 2 inches in diameter. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 min. or until meatballs are done.
Meanwhile, cook mushrooms in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 6 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Add cooking creme, wine and milk; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
Add meatballs to skillet; stir to evenly coat with sauce. Serve over pasta; top with parsley.