- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 can (14 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tub (10 oz. ) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 cup Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF.
Brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Add tomatoes, corn, onions and 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix well.
Combine rice and 1/2 cup shredded cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; spread to cover bottom of dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, remaining cooking creme and remaining shredded cheese; cover.
Bake 30 min. or until heated through. Top with crushed chips and cilantro.