- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup each chopped green peppers and onions
- 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Tomato & Basil Cooking Creme, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF.
Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat with peppers and onions in large nonstick skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
Drain spaghetti; return to pan. Add half the cooking creme and Parmesan; toss to coat. Place in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; press onto bottom of dish with back of spatula. Cover with layers of remaining cooking creme and meat sauce.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Top with mozzarella; bake 5 to 10 min. or until melted.