- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 lb. store-bought fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed
- flour, for dusting
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 small plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
DirectionsHeat oven to 400ºF.
Flour work surface and roll out dough into a 15x9-inch oval. Place on large parchment-lined baking sheet.
Spread dough with cooking creme, leaving a 1/2-inch edge. Top with vegetables and tomatoes.
Brush vegetables, tomatoes and crust with olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan and crushed red pepper flakes. Bake for 25 min. or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with basil.