- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 14
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lb. red potatoes (about 6), peeled, thinly slice
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF.
Cook onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 7 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add cooking creme, broth, 1 cup cheese and parsley; mix well. Remove from heat. Gently stir in potatoes.
Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 45 min. Top with remaining cheese; bake an additional 10-15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min. before serving.