- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1/2 lb. bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips, halved
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
DirectionsHeat oven to 400°F.
Brown sausage with mushrooms and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain; return to skillet. Stir in cooking creme and mozzarella. Remove from heat.
Unroll pizza dough on clean work surface. Pat out to 15x11-inch rectangle; cut lengthwise in half, then cut each piece crosswise into thirds. Top dough rectangles with sausage mixture; fold in half. Seal edges with fork. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 15 min. or until golden brown.