- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 27 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 tsp. each ground cumin and dried oregano leaves
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) white beans, rinsed
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsCook onions in large saucepan sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add chicken, cumin and oregano; cook and stir 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done.
Stir in next 4 ingredients; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with shredded cheese, tomatoes and cilantro.