- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili without beans
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 jar (8 oz.) salsa
DirectionsCook chili in small saucepan on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
Mix cooking creme and shredded cheese in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until shredded cheese is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
Spread chips onto large platter; top with layers of beans, chili, cheese mixture and salsa.